Are you ready to experience your favorite perfume, designed specifically for your room? With our brand new room diffuser collection, you can fill any space with the smell of luxury. Before you set up your new diffuser, there are a few things you should know so you can ensure you’re getting the most out of every sniff. Let’s get into it.
Okay, you’ve got your diffuser – now what?
Set up is simple: place the reeds into the fragrance, sit back and relax as the smell of luxury fills the room. The perfume diffuses in its environment by a natural and gradual evaporation through the wooden sticks. For every 100ml diffuser, the fragrance will last at least one month when used continuously. Reeds can be removed to “take a break” from the scent, and put back in the fragrance whenever you want. Save it for a special occasion or keep the good smells flowing 24/7, it’s up to you!
Wait, but what’s actually in the bottle?
The oil concentrate is diluted in alcohol, just like your favorite EDP or perfume is. Unlike your perfume however, the formulas have been reworked to comply with the air care standards and to function optimally when used with wooden reeds. If you know Dossier, you know we keep all the nasties out. This means our diffusers are formulated for safe and stress free sniffing, no additives necessary.
Our first diffuser launch includes a wide range of scents (all inspired by our best selling perfumes!), so you can mix and match to complement every mood and every room. Curate your ideal atmosphere wherever you go– oh, did we mention every diffuser is just $34?
Ambery Cherry, inspired by Tom Ford’s Lost Cherry perfume
- Atmosphere: warm, tantalizing, yummy
- Smells like: cherry, almond, vanilla, amber
Gourmand White Flowers, inspired by Viktor&Rolf’s Flowerbomb perfume
- Atmosphere: sweet, gourmand, joyful
- Smells like: berries, caramel, white flowers, woods
Woody Sandalwood, inspired by Le Labo’s Santal 33 perfume
- Atmosphere: soothing, comforting, relaxing
- Smells like: sandalwood, musk, orris
Floral Honeysuckle, inspired by Gucci’s Bloom perfume
- Atmosphere: vivid, petally, delightfully floral
- Smells like: tuberose, jasmine, honeysuckle
Floral Marshmallow, inspired by By Killian’s Love, Don’t Be Shy perfume
- Atmosphere: sunny, playful, vibrant
- Smells like: orange blossom, neroli, marshmallow, vanilla
Ambery Vanilla, inspired by YSL’s Black Opium perfume
- Atmosphere: cozy, cheerful, calming
- Smells like: vanilla, white flowers, a hint of liquorice, and warm coffee